Every Monday Night at Butterfields is “Wing Night”! Enjoy 1/2 price Wings and wash them down with $4 Taps!
In 1964, the owner of the Anchor Bar in Buffalo New York, Teresa Bellissimo, was looking for a midnight snack to feed her late-night patrons. Deep-frying some chicken wings and tossing them in cayenne hot sauce, she gave that hungry crowd the world’s first taste of that venerable snack: the Buffalo Wing.
53 years later, Teresa’s invention lives on in the hearts of millions as a favorite treat. Butterfields is pleased to serve her delicious snack, with a few improvements of our own:
- Our take on the traditional Buffalo wing, with spice ranging from Mild all the way up to “Holy Shit!” Hot.
- Jamaican Jerk with spicy hot Caribbean scotch bonnets served with honey & scallions
- Honey Chipotle with sweet smoked jalapeno honey glaze paired to aromatic cumin & cilantro
- Garlic Parmesan smothered in spicy roasted garlic cream & heaped with parmesan
- Dry Rubbed Cajun with hot and spicy cajun seasoning and roasted garlic
- Grilled Teriyaki glazed with sweet & spicy soy and speckled with sesame
If you find yourself hungry and thirsty on Monday night, come on by Butterfields Restaurant and celebrate Wing Night with us. Nominated as some of the Best Chicken Wings in Hauppauge, our wings are so hard to pass up, why bother?
See you there!