February is a rockin’ month at Butterfields New American Cuisine restaurant in Hauppauge. We have some great acts coming in this month for night after night of live entertainment. Here is our lineup for February 2019:
- Friday February 1 @ 9:30 PM — “Ready in 10” arrives with their six-piece band bringing the hits from big band and the British Invasion all the way to current pop and dance hits.
- Saturday February 2 @ 9:30 PM — “Nightwork” offers you great R&B, funk, and rock with their 10-piece cover band.
- Wednesday February 6 @ 6:00 PM — “Perfect Combination” is the duet of Donna Lee and Kenny Hendricks playing a wide variety of music.
- Friday February 8 @ 9:30 PM — “Off the Hook” offers their salute to Motown with a concert-style tribute to Motown legends. They offer live harmony, dance moves, and great talent to bring back the great Motown hits.
- Saturday February 9 @ 9:30 PM — “Guilty Pleasures” offers the greatest of the 80s. Relive the years of leg warmers and parachute pants as you enjoy the hits.
- Wednesday February 13 @ 6:00 PM — Anthony Romano is a talented guitar player who for over 25 years has covered hits from John Fogerty, Neil Young, Eagles, the Beatles, Billy Joel, and many more.
- Friday February 15 @ 9:30 PM — “Rewind” arrives to bring you their unique style as they rewind to the 60s, 70s, and 80s with their five-piece band.
- Saturday February 16 @ 9:30 PM — “Panic” arrives to wind you up with high energy dance and rock from their five-piece band.
- Wednesday February 20 @ 6:00 PM — “Perfect Combination” is back!
- Friday February 22 @ 9:30 PM — “Popparazzi” is unique with their five lead vocalists, giving them the ability to recreate almost any music style. Sinatra, Barry White, Joan Jett, Prince, Beyonce, and Journey are just a few of the artists they recreate.
- Saturday February 23 @ 9:30 PM — Join us for DJ Disco!
- Wednesday February 27 @ 6:00 PM — Joe Luongo and Gina Dorta arrive!
- Thursday February 28 @6:00 PM — This is a special event of Miracles & Messages From the Other Side. Anthony DiJoseph is a young hypersensitive medium offering accurate and detailed information from the other side. The event includes dinner at 6:00 PM. Seating is limited so call (631) 851-1507 for reservations.
Butterfields Restaurant offers New American Cuisine and is located at 661 Old Willets Path in Hauppauge. Check back monthly for our entertainment calendar of upcoming events and artists.